- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and would not use use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff offer our clients a time slot with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our experts check the damaged area as the technicain want to find the most effective technique to fix the product. Then the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill and sand down the defective area and let that to set. Making sure it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the most effective colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote