What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tint of your item at your house and do not use standard colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our team check the cracked location as we would like to see the very best method to restore the surface. At that point our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill as well as sand down the damaged area and also allow that to set. Making certain it is the same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the most effective colour for the area as well as condtions.
Lastly we bond once again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote