What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use standard colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer our clients a booking with usually a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our experts examine the scratched area as we want to see the greatest way to mend the surface. After that we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill over as well as sand down the damaged area as well as allow that to set. Making certain it is the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the greatest colour for the space as well as condtions.
Finally we bond once again as well as spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote