What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff offer our clients a time slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our staff evaluate the chipped area as the technicain want to see the greatest technique to restore the item. After that our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill and sand down the wrecked location and allow that to harden. Making sure it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally our team bond once again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices