What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and do not use standard paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our team assess the cracked area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal technique to repair the product. Then the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point our experts fill and sand down the cracked area and let that to solidify. Making sure it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the very best colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices