What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the colour of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and thats why we offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff offer our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our experts evaluate the dented place as the technicain would like to see the best way to mend the surface. Then our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill over and sand down the damaged area and also allow the filler to set. Seeing to it it is the exact same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices