What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and do not use pre-made paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give our customers a booking with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the chipped area as the technicain would like to find the very best technique to mend the surface. At that point we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill over and sand down the defective area and let the filler to set. Being sure its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote