What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team offer our clients a booking with normally a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- First our team check the dented area as the technicain would like to see the greatest method to restore the surface. Then we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill over as well as sand down the damaged location as well as allow the filler to solidify. Making certain its the same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- We then by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote