- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item on-site and don't use standard paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. We offer our clients a slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team assess the chipped place as we would like to see the greatest way to fix the product. After that the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill over and sand down the damaged location and allow that to set. Seeing to it it is the same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote