What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the colour of your item at your house and would not use use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our experts inspect the nicked area as the technicain would like to see the most effective technique to repair the surface. After that the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill over and sand down the wrecked area and let the filler to set. Seeing to it its the exact same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most effective colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our team bond again and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices