What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team give our clients a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team examine the dented area as we want to see the greatest way to repair the product. Then our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill over and sand down the dented area and let the filler to harden. Making certain it is the very same shape as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our team bond again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote