What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use standard paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer you a slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we examine the damaged area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal method to restore the product. Then we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that our team fill and sand down the damaged location and allow that to set. Making sure it is the very same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Finally we bond once again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices