What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the colour of your bath on-site and don't use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with we evaluate the dented area as we want to see the most ideal technique to restore the product. After that the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill as well as sand down the wrecked location and let that to set. Being sure it is the same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the greatest colour for the space as well as condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote