What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the colour of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give our customers a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our team check the scraped location as we would like to see the greatest technique to repair the surface. At that point we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill as well as sand down the broken location and also allow the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the very same contour as the rest of the shower.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally we bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote