What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and would not use use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team offer our clients a time slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team inspect the cracked location as the technicain want to find the most ideal technique to restore the item. After that we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill in and sand down the broken location as well as allow that to set. Ensuring it is the same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote