What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a booking with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team examine the damaged location as the technicain want to find the best technique to repair the item. Then we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill over as well as sand down the dented location as well as allow that to set. Seeing to it its the same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the best colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond once again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote