What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the shade of your item on-site and do not use standard paints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team assess the cracked place as the technicain would like to see the best method to mend the product. After that the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill in and sand down the damaged area and allow the filler to set. Ensuring it is the same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly we bond again and also spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices