What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to colour match the colour of your item in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team give our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First we inspect the chipped place as the technicain would like to find the most ideal way to restore the item. After that we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand-new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that we fill over and sand down the wrecked area and allow the filler to set. Making certain it is the exact same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote