What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we assess the nicked location as the technicain would like to find the most effective technique to restore the surface. Then the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in as well as sand down the dented location and also allow that to set. Making certain it is the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote