What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tone of your item at your house and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer our customers a slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our experts evaluate the damaged location as the technicain would like to find the greatest way to mend the item. After that our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill and sand down the wrecked location and also let that to harden. Making sure its the exact same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices