What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and would not use use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff give you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff examine the chipped area as the technicain would like to find the greatest method to restore the item. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill over and sand down the dented area and allow that to harden. Ensuring it is the very same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bath or area to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our experts bond once more and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices