What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- We want you to have certainty and thats why our company give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team offer our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we assess the scraped location as we want to find the greatest technique to repair the surface. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill over and sand down the dented location and allow that to set. Making certain it is the very same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our experts bond again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote