What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a booking with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team assess the cracked location as the technicain want to find the most effective method to mend the item. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand-new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill and also sand down the defective location and also allow that to set. Being sure its the same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices