What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the shade of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We offer our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with we check the scraped area as we want to see the greatest technique to fix the item. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill in and also sand down the wrecked location and also allow that to solidify. Making sure its the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices