What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and don't use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We give our clients a slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team assess the scratched place as we want to see the most ideal method to repair the product. At that point the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill and sand down the broken location and let that to harden. Making certain its the same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Finally we bond once again and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote