What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and thats why our company give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our staff examine the scraped area as we want to see the best method to repair the item. Then our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill and sand down the dented location and let the filler to solidify. Ensuring its the very same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices