What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our team want you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team offer our customers a booking with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our team assess the damaged place as we would like to find the greatest method to repair the product. At that point the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill and also sand down the damaged location and allow the filler to harden. Seeing to it it is the same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately we bond again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote