What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give our clients a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First we assess the cracked place as we want to find the greatest method to repair the surface. At that point the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill and sand down the damaged location and allow the filler to solidify. Ensuring its the same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote