What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We give our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our staff inspect the chipped area as the technicain would like to find the most effective way to repair the product. After that our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill in as well as sand down the defective area and also allow the filler to solidify. Making certain its the exact same shape as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our team bond once more and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote