What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We offer our clients a time slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with we check the dented area as we want to see the very best way to fix the product. After that our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill over as well as sand down the broken location and allow that to solidify. Making sure its the very same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote