What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to match the tint of your item at your house and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff give our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team inspect the nicked location as the technicain want to find the greatest technique to mend the product. Then our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that our team fill and also sand down the defective area and also allow that to harden. Ensuring its the very same shape as the rest of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices