What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a booking with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we examine the dented place as the technicain would like to see the most ideal technique to restore the product. Then we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill in as well as sand down the wrecked area and let the filler to solidify. Making certain its the very same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the space and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices