What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We want you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. We give our customers a slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts evaluate the scraped area as the technicain want to find the most ideal method to mend the item. After that our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill in and also sand down the cracked area and also let the filler to set. Being sure its the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices