What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and thats why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. We offer our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the chipped area as the technicain would like to see the most ideal method to fix the product. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in as well as sand down the damaged location and also let the filler to set. Being sure it is the very same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or area to get the best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond once again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote