- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to match the tint of your item on-site and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have certainty and thats why we offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team offer our customers a slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our experts inspect the scraped location as the technicain want to find the best method to repair the product. At that point our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill as well as sand down the dented area as well as let that to set. Ensuring its the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices