- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer our clients a slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First we evaluate the scraped location as the technicain want to find the most ideal way to repair the product. After that our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in and also sand down the damaged location and also let the filler to solidify. Making certain its the exact same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the greatest colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly we bond once more as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote