What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First we examine the damaged area as we want to see the very best way to fix the product. At that point we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair work. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill and sand down the dented location and let that to solidify. Making sure its the very same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote