What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard paints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts examine the chipped location as the technicain would like to find the very best way to repair the surface. Then the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill and sand down the damaged location and allow the filler to set. Seeing to it its the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly our team bond once more and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote