What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team evaluate the dented place as the technicain want to see the very best method to restore the product. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in as well as sand down the cracked location as well as allow the filler to solidify. Making sure its the exact same contour as the rest of the bath.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally we bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices