What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our staff evaluate the cracked area as we want to see the most ideal way to mend the product. Then our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill over as well as sand down the damaged area as well as let that to harden. Making sure it is the very same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote