What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and thats why we offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair give you a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff check the damaged location as the technicain would like to see the greatest method to fix the product. After that the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill over and sand down the wrecked location as well as allow the filler to solidify. Ensuring its the same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Finally our team bond once more as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote