What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we evaluate the nicked area as we want to see the most effective method to repair the product. After that we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill in as well as sand down the damaged location and allow that to solidify. Seeing to it its the same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote