What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and do not use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First we evaluate the dented area as we want to find the most effective technique to fix the product. At that point our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill in and sand down the damaged location and allow the filler to harden. Being sure its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices