What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the shade of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our staff examine the cracked area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal technique to repair the product. After that our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then we fill in as well as sand down the broken area and also let the filler to harden. Being sure its the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the greatest colour for the area as well as condtions.
Lastly our team bond again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote