What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and don't use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we examine the damaged location as the technicain want to see the very best way to fix the item. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill and sand down the damaged area and allow the filler to harden. Being sure it is the same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- We then by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote