What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the shade of your bath at your house and don't use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our team inspect the dented location as we want to see the most effective technique to mend the surface. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then our team fill over and sand down the dented location and also let the filler to harden. Ensuring its the same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote