What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use standard colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff evaluate the chipped location as we would like to find the most effective method to mend the item. After that the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill and also sand down the dented area and also allow that to harden. Making certain it is the exact same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once more and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote