What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a slot with normally a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts examine the scraped area as we would like to find the very best method to repair the product. At that point our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair service. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill in and sand down the defective area and also allow that to harden. Being sure its the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices