What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and would not use use standard paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First we examine the chipped area as we want to see the most ideal technique to restore the item. Then our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill in and also sand down the defective area and also let that to solidify. Making certain it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly we bond again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote