What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the shade of your item on-site and don't use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team offer you a booking with normally a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we examine the dented place as the technicain want to see the very best way to repair the product. After that our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill and sand down the wrecked area and let the filler to solidify. Being sure its the same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the very best colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly we bond again and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote