What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the shade of your item at your house and would not use use standard paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We give you a slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we assess the damaged location as we want to find the very best method to restore the surface. After that we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair work. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill over and also sand down the cracked location and also let that to harden. Making sure its the same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote