What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our team assess the dented area as we want to see the best technique to fix the product. Then the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill and also sand down the wrecked location and allow the filler to solidify. Being sure it is the same contour as the rest of the shower.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most effective colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote