What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use standard colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff offer you a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we examine the chipped place as the technicain would like to see the very best technique to fix the product. At that point we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill over as well as sand down the broken location and also allow that to harden. Making sure its the same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote